You can see all the key information for your users from the Users screen. Each user is listed as a separate row on the table.
By default, each row shows you the following information - or alternatively you can select the data you wish to be displayed using the Column Selection interface.
- Name - Name of the user.
- Organisation - The organisation the user belongs to.
- Email address - The email address for the user.
- Role - The role of the user which will have permissions associated with it.
- Created - How long ago the user was added.
- Actions - The ability to Edit User or Archive User.
If you have a large number of users you might prefer to use the User Search to find the user you require. You can also change the number of users that show in the table and navigate by page using the options below the table.
You also have the ability to create a new user from this page. Just click the ‘Create New User’ button and you will be taken to the Add a New User page where you can enter the user’s details.
Finally you have the ability to export the users list as a CSV file using the User List Export.